August 1, 2003
Writers Write, Inc. Launches WriteJobs.com
Writers Write, Inc. has
announced the launch of WriteJobs.com. Writejobs.com provides
job listings, career resources and information for journalism,
media and publishing professionals. The Write JobsTM has been online
since 1997. With the launch of WriteJobs.com, the website has been
expanded and moved to its own domain at www.writejobs.com.
The Write JobsTM is part of
Writers Write, Inc.'s network of resources for creative
professionals which includes Writenews.com and Writerswrite.com.
New features on Writejobs.com for job seekers include:
Features for employers include:
- Complete redesign for easier navigation
- Extensive database and links section to help job seekers
hone their resume writing and interviewing skills
- Extensive articles section on subjects of interest to job
seekers, including expert advice.
- Career resources links section, both regional and national.
Includes resources for salary information, relocation information
for major U.S. and international cities, general career advice,
as well as education and training for specific fields.
- Writers On CallTM: a low-cost way for writers, editors and other
freelancers to advertise their services for hire.
Since launching in 1997, The Write JobsTM has been mentioned in books, new articles and
top website lists. The Write JobsTM was recently named
to the 2003 CareerXRoads
Top 500 List. The Write JobsTM
has now received this award for four consecutive years.
The Write JobsTM
was also featured in two WEDDLE's career guides: WEDDLE's 2003
Recruiter's Guide to Employment Web Sites and 2003 Job
Seeker's Guide to Employment Web Sites.
- Revised, easy to use ordering forms
- Full page ads to describe your job and the type of
employee you are seeking
- Personalized attention to each of your jobs and live assistance
- Credit card ordering via secure server or invoicing (for corporations).
- Job packages with frequency discounts
The writejobs.com service is part of The Writers Write®
Network, a network of media and publishing industry websites,
owned and produced by Writers Write, Inc. The Writers
Write® Network receives
over 3 million page views each month. The company's flagship
provides advice, market information, discussion, links and an award winning
online magazine, The Internet Writing Journal®, which
contains author interviews, articles and book reviews in
all genres. Writers Write, Inc. also owns and produces
# # #
Return to the Press Release Index